This Banana Pudding Pie tastes just like banana pudding, but there's no hassle about distributing it among jars or cups. Everyone gets a heaping slice of creamy, decadent banana goodness!
- One prepared Nilla Wafer (or graham cracker) crust
- One 3.4 ounce box INSTANT banana pudding mix
- 1 & ½ cups cold milk
- 2 & ½ cups fresh whipped cream (or whipped topping)
- 2 medium bananas, cut into coins
- Miniature Nilla Wafer cookies
- Layer banana coins on the bottom of the pie crust; set any remaining coins aside for garnishing the top of the pie.
- Whisk together the instant banana pudding mix and the milk together until thickened and combined, about 2 minutes. Fold in 2 cups of the fresh whipped cream (or whipped topping, if using) until combined and fluffy. Spread into the prepared pan in an even layer.
- Pipe remaining whipped cream around the pie and garnish with the miniature Nilla Wafer cookies and remaining banana coins. If desired, crush some Nilla Wafers to sprinkle over the top of the pie.
- Refrigerate covered for at LEAST 4 hours or until set. If pie filling is still too soft, freeze briefly for about 10-15 minutes to make it easier to cut. Note: if you freeze the pie, leave the fresh bananas off as they will turn brown once brought to room temperature.