GIANT, soft, and chewy peanut butter oatmeal cookies.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Reese’s pieces (I used mini)
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- In the bowl of your mixer cream butter, peanut butter, sugar, and brown sugar until creamy.
- Add vanilla and eggs one at a time, then incorporate the dry ingredients. Slowly add oats and peanut butter chips.
- Place the dough in the refrigerator to chill for about 15 minutes. I just put in the whole mixer bowl.
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Using a large cookie scoop (3 Tablespoons) drop dough onto a plate of mini Reese’s Pieces and form into a thick cookie disc by smashing down the dough ball a bit. I fit 6 cookies to a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
Oh yeah, and these cookies are bigger than my hand. Enjoy! ^_^
- You can make regular-sized cookies with a 2 Tablespoon cookie scoop (bake for about 7 minutes).
- This made a HUGE batch of cookies. If you are a normal person you will probably want to halve this recipe.