Christmas light cupcakes made with an embellished chocoalte cake mix and the best vanilla buttercream frosting. Adorable for Christmas.
Christmas light cupcakes made with an embellished cake mix recipe and the best vanilla buttercream recipe ever. This cake recipe works for any kind of mix you like, just make sure to match your pudding to the mix.
- 1 box milk chocolate cake mix
- 1 small box chocolate
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup water
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Vanilla Buttercream
- store bought black frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line two muffin tins with 18 paper liners.
- Add cake mix ingredients to the bowl of an electric mixer. Beat well, about 3 minutes,
scrappingthe bowl occassionally.
- Divide batter evenly between muffin tin. Bake for 18 to 22 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- Using a large round tip, pipe buttercream in a
swrilonto the cupcakes. Draw a black line around the surface of the frosting. Stick M&Ms vertically into the side of the cupcakes.