Our favorite word to hear in front of cheese is "loaded."
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and finely chopped
- 1/3 c. finely chopped fresh chives
- 1/3 c. finely chopped pecans
- 1. Mix together cream cheese, cheddar, garlic powder, paprika and season with salt and pepper. Form into 18 small balls and refrigerate until firm, 1 hour.
- 2. In a shallow bowl or on a plate, stir together cooked bacon, chives, and pecans.
- 3. Roll balls in bacon-chive-pecan mixture and insert a pretzel stick in each ball.
- 4. Serve. (If not serving right away, loosely cover with plastic wrap and return to fridge. Let sit at room temperature 15 minutes before serving.)